MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home) Another option to relocate to Malaysia

THERE are an increasing number of expatriates who are residing in Malaysia.Each year, our country is open up opportunities to the professional foreigners or expats at some levels in the company.

Basically, before they wish to start working in Malaysia, they must have valid working visa or we called it Employment Pass (EP). The company that have offered them a position in their company MUST apply for them via the ESD. Or you can always  turn to us for a sound service 🙂 We will consult you starting the process until you get the approval. Have we mentioned that we are dealing directly with the Immigration Department? Therefore, you can have peace of mind when dealing with us 😉

Apart from the Pass stated above, the expats do have another option to relocate to Malaysia under the MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home). You can have a look the requirements for this programme before you make the application.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s